Rosehip Seeds Oil
Gul Oil (Rose Oil):
Rose essential oil, which is created through a simple process of steam distillation, has been used to treat health conditions and used in natural beauty treatments for thousands of years.
Research and personal experiences tell us that rose oil can improve acne, balance hormones, relieve anxiety, improve depression, reduce rosacea and naturally increase libido.
• Skin Care
• Lifts Skin Tone
• Treats Wounds
• Prevents Wrinkles & Acne
• Natural Moisturizer
• Gives Youthful Skin
• Fade Scars
• Fights Depression
• Purifies the Blood
• Eases Menstruation
• Prevents Excessive Bleeding
• Liver Health
• Tonic for Nerves
Some Of The Uses Are As Follows:
Mix 1 drop Rose, 2 drops each Sandalwood and Frankincense essential oils with 1 Oz of carrier oil. Apply nightly after cleansing.
• Apply one to two drops to face, neck, and decolletage. Follow with the moisturizer of your choice.
• Apply one drop directly to skin imperfections twice daily.
• Rose oils benefits the limbic system when used aromatically. Consider massaging a small amount over the heart daily, inhaling from the hands afterward.
• Diffuse as desired, inhale from cupped hands, or massage a diluted drop (or less) into the reflex points of the feet daily for peace and relaxation.
• Do not use essential oils or absolutes undiluted; do not apply directly on the skin.
• Keep all oils away from eyes.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
The information is for educational purposes only.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Know What You Need.