Onion Oil روغن پیاز
Scientific Name: Allium Cepa
Urdu: روغن پیاز
Q. Is onion oil beneficial for hair?
A. Yes, onion juice is known to boost hair growth and regrowing hair. You can mix onion juice with olive oil for the best results as olive oil has anti-dandruff properties which will maximize the effect.
- Thinning Hair
- Scalp Infection
- Stops Greying Of Hair
- Treats Dry, Itching Scalp
- Scalp Infection
For Hair Growth
- Add some onions to water and bring them to a boil. Strain and let it cool. Wash your hair with this water
- For head lice you can make a paste of 3 tbsp fenugreek seeds and onion oil. Soak the seeds overnight in water and make the paste next morning. Apply and leave for 30 minutes, wash as usual
- Use diluted onion oil to massage on your scalp. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash as usual
- Onion oil can also be diffused with Olive or other oils for a head massage
- You can also make different hair packs by combining onion oil with honey, curry leaves or yoghurt
Skin Benefits of Onion Oil
Onion Oil nourishes our skin improving overall appearance. It makes the skin soft and supple, reduces dark spots, pigmentation and helps treat acne. It also works as a natural exfoliator.
How To Use
- Make a face pack by mixing few drops of onion oil to gram flour and yoghurt. Apply and leave for 10 minutes and then wash off with normal water
- You can also massage your skin with onion juice for a youthful glow
- Apply onion oil mixed with olive or lavender oil and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Wipe off with a cotton ball soaked in milk
- Mix few drops of onion oil with yoghurt and apply all over your face. Wash off with water
- For soft lips, apply a thin layer of fresh onion juice or a drop of onion oil mixed with vitamin E oil overnight
Side Effects of Onion Oil
- Onion oil as a supplement should be avoided by pregnant and breast-feeding ladies
- It can interact with medications
- If being used externally, an allergy patch test is recommended
We Know What You Need.