Lebbek Tree Seeds (Tukhm-e-Saras) also known as Albizia Lebbeck Scientific Name: Acacia Speciosa تُخم سرس
- Relieves Inflammation.
- Relieves Herpes, Spreading Skin Disease.
- Relieves Cold And Cough.
- Brings About Quick Wound Healing.
- Useful In Treating Poisoning.
Lebbek tree is a medicinal tree native to Indian subcontinent and parts of southeast Asia and northern Australia. In Ayurveda it is used to prepare various medicines. It is a non-toxic tree. This tree contains alkaloids, tannins, saponins and flavonoids which has medicinal action. It is a nitrogen fixing tree. In Ayurveda its use is specially indicated in treating bites and stings from poisonous animals such as snake.
Lebbek Tree Seeds/Tukhm-e-Saras (تُخم سرس) also known as Albizia Lebbeck and Acacia Speciosa.
Uses of Lebbek tree seeds:
- Relieves inflammation.
- Relieves herpes, spreading skin disease.
- Relieves cold and cough.
- Brings about quick wound healing.
- Useful in treating poisoning.
- Good for skin, improves complexion.
- Useful in skin diseases.
- Relieves itching, pruritus.
- Detoxifies skin.
- Useful in asthma.
Excess use of lebbek tree seeds may cause vomiting.
We Know What You Need.