Jambolan Seeds (Tukhm-e-Jaman) تخم جامن
Jambolan is popularly known as jambul, java plum, Jamblang, Syzygium cumini, Eugenia jambolana (Jamun) is a nutritious seasonal fruit found in abundance in Asia. This fruit is eaten as a health snack in many parts of the world. It is a delicious tropical plum-like fruit with seed in it, rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Seeds of Jambolan/Tukhme Jamun (تخم جامن, جامن کے بج) have lots of health benefits.
- The seeds are usually dried and powdered and mixed with different herbs and spices to treat diseases. They are used in Ayurvedic, herbal and traditional formulations.
- Jambolan seed powder and turmeric are mixed with Jambolan juice is very good to get rid of blemishes and light scars.
- A decoction of Jamun seeds is an excellent home remedy to relieve fatigue and strain.
- Seed powder is used as a cure for digestive disorders and bloating.
- Powder of seeds mixed with its juice is excellent for the suppressed immune system.
- Jamun seeds powder is really good for diabetes for better regulation of glucose levels in the blood and to prevent diabetic complications.