Dhania Oil (Coriander Oil):
• Increases Libido
• Weight Loss
• Treats Spasms
• Eliminates Gas
• Purifies the Blood
• Reduces Pain
• Acts as Deodorant
• Stimulates Hormone Secretion
• Tones Stomach
• Improves Digestion
• Inhibits Fungal Infections
Some Of The Uses :
• Take a few drops internally and rub on stomach after eating large meals to assist with digestion.
• Apply to oily skin areas to reduce breakouts.
• Apply to sore muscles and joints or use with fractionated coconut oil for massage.
• Rub 1 drop in the palm of your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe deeply for self-acceptance.
• Rub 1 drop in the palm of your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe slowly to increase energy.
• To address fear, rub 1 drop in the palm of your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe slowly.
• Do not use essential oils or absolutes undiluted; do not apply directly on the skin.
• Keep all oils away from eyes.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
The information is for educational purposes only.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.