Cucumber Seeds (Tukhm-e-Khayareen) تخم خیا رین
Cucumber is one of the most widely used fruits which is basically used as a salad can be found everywhere. Cucumber seeds/Tukhm-e-Khayareen (تخم خیا رین) also known as Cucumis Sativus, possess a number of health benefits including,
- Cucumber seeds are very useful in treating a number of skin problems like sunburn, dry skin, tanning, wrinkles etc. The use of these seeds helps in providing a youthful look to the skin.
- It is very useful in the treatment of hair problems like hair fall and weak hairs. The sulphur content of cucumber seeds helps in stimulating the growth of hair and makes them thick and healthy.
- Regular consumption of cucumber seeds helps in stimulating the overall digestive health. It helps in preventing a number of digestive problems like acidity, ulcers, gastritis, indigestion etc.
- Cucumber seeds contain less calorie and the water and mineral content of it help in losing weight more efficiently.
- Cucumber seeds contain a number of useful phytonutrients that helps in the prevention of cancer.
- Cucumber seeds help in improving the overall gum and teeth health.
- It promotes brain health and regular consumption of cucumber seeds is linked with a lower stress level.
- Cucumber seeds possess anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the inflammation.
- Regular consumption of cucumber seeds is also helpful in treating the problem of headache
We Know What You Need.