Argan Oil روغن آرگن
Argan Oil (Argania Oil):
Argan oil has traditionally been used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails. It contains a number of different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost skin health.
• Skin Moisturizer
• Hair Conditioner
• Sleek and Shine Styling
• Dry Skin Conditions
• Protection and Healing
• Foot, Hand and Nail Treatment
• Lip Moisturizer
Some Of The Uses Are As Follows:
• Applying a small amount of oil directly to afflicted skin and massaging in gently can provide relief and encourage healing.
• The best way to apply Argan oil for the most prominent anti-aging effects is to massage a few drops into your face and neck before bed. It acts as a moisturizer and anti-ager all in one.
• Rub a few drops of Argan oil over your palms and then comb your fingers through your hair to apply.
• Rub a drop or two into dry lips as a balm – but be sure to wipe off any excess.
• Try massaging a few drops of Argan oil into cuticles, hands and feet before bed each night.
• Using a few drops of Argan oil to rub into breasts, stomach, bottom and thighs during pregnancy will reduce the likelihood of developing unsightly stretch marks.
• Do not use essential oils or absolutes undiluted; do not apply directly on the skin.
• Keep all oils away from eyes.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
The information is for educational purposes only.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Know What You Need.