Anjbar Oil روغن انجبار
Anjbar Oil (Knotgrass Oil):
• Regulates Blood Circulation
• Reduces Stress
• Diuretic & Anti-inflammatory
• Induces Urination
• Cures Inflammation of Urinary Tract
• Treats Bronchitis
• Cleanses Lungs & Kidneys
• Supports Immune System
• Reliefs Cough & Cold
• Eliminates Mucus from Mouth and Throat
Some Of The Uses :
Bistort has anti-inflammatory, alterative, astringent, diuretic, and vulnerary (wound healing) properties.
Taken internally, bistort is most frequently used for cystitis (a bladder disease), colitis, diarrhea, dysentery, and heavy menstrual periods.
It is used externally in oral rinses, for sore and irritated throats, gingivitis, and other common gum diseases, and mouth ulcers.
It is applied externally to treat bleeding wounds, hemorrhoids, and vaginitis.
• Do not use essential oils or absolutes undiluted; do not apply directly on the skin.
• Keep all oils away from eyes.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
The information is for educational purposes only.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Know What You Need.