Fig (Enjeer Kano Mari) انجیر کنومری
Figs are popularly known as Enjeer. Figs/Enjeer Kano Mari (انجیر کنومری) also known as Ficus Carica, are bell shaped fruits with wrinkled and leathery skin. They are one of the sweetest fruits and also have a very sweet aroma. They can vary in size, shape and colour. Figs are mainly classified by color – white, black or red. Figs contain many vital minerals and vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, Figs also include variety of antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
- Reduce bad breath and cure mouth ulcer
- Fig is an orthodox remedy to increase sexual weakness.
- Can help in remove kidney stones
- It is useful for curing acne warts.
- They also have anti-ageing properties.
- They help reduce insulin. Daily consume fig seeds with one teaspoon of honey to control diabetes.
- Figs have good amount of calcium in it. This helps to strengthen bones
- Early stages of chicken pox can be treated with figs.
- Figs include good amount of dietary fibers, which are helpful for reducing body weight.
- It cure sore throat.
- It relieve constipation.
- It keep the skin well-moisturized and conditioned from within.
- It is an excellent natural laxative for the body.
- It promote hair growth.
- Figs are very popular in the hair care industry as their extracts are used to create amazing hair conditioners.
- It helps to maintain the color of the hair.
We Know What You Need.